As a Certified Community Behavioral Health Center, we provide comprehensive behavioral health care services to Alaskans of all ages, from age 2 to 102. We focus on using evidence-based practices to help clients improve their quality of life.
Explore our website to learn more about our services for children and families, teens, and adults.
- Our Child & Family team provides services at our clinics, in schools and in the community.
- Our Teen and Young Adult Services include clinical services as well as the POWER Center Youth drop-in program and vocational training at Alaska Seeds of Change.
- Our Adult teams include outpatient clinic services, adult mental health residential treatment, and intensive community-based services for adults with higher needs.
- In Fairbanks, we provide 24-7 Mobile Crisis Services to respond to community members experiencing a mental health crisis.
- In Anchorage, our partial hospitalization programs for children and adults provide short-term, intensive services for clients who need focused support to manage symptoms and avoid higher levels of care or step down from higher levels of care.
- Our medical team supports all of our programs with psychiatry and primary care, as well as seeing patients for medication management only.
Thank you for your interest in Alaska Behavioral Health!