Alaska Behavioral Health offers eligible employees a generous benefits package.
Benefit eligible employees are covered the first day of the month following employment or if employed on the first day of the month, you become eligible that day.
Some of the benefits available to AKBH employees are:
- Medical, vision, dental and prescription insurance
- Life insurance and long-term disability at no cost to employees
- Flexible Spending Accounts (HSA, FSA, FSA Dependent Care)
- 401(k) plan with an employer match up to 5%
- Some positions are eligible for student loan repayment
- Annual performance-based incentive plan
- 3 weeks PTO first year, 6 weeks in subsequent years
- 10 paid holidays
- Flexible work hour plans (based on team needs)
- On site clinical supervision for professionals seeking licensure
This information is subject to change. For a complete list of benefits available to employees and families, please contact the Human Resources Department.