Alaska Behavioral Health is pleased to offer Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Training for Clinicians
Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT) is an evidence-based treatment for children and adolescents impacted by trauma and their parents or caregivers. Research shows that TF-CBT successfully resolves a broad array of emotional and behavioral difficulties associated with single, multiple and complex trauma experiences.
May 8 – 10, 2023
9:00am-4:00pm (lunch provided)
- TF-CBT training is appropriate for clinicians serving children ages 3-18 and their families.
- Space is limited
- 3-day training is free of charge, however travel costs are not included
- Rural providers welcome and encouraged to participate
- 11 hours of online pre-training is required to reserve your spot and costs $35.
- The deadline to complete pre-training and submit your certificate to confirm your spot is May 1.
- Access the required pre-training at https://tfcbt2.musc.edu/
- Please submit the form at the bottom of this page to apply for training. Registration will close May 1, 2023 or when class has reached capacity.
Contact: Rozel Buzby, Program Manager at email@example.com for more information.
TF-CBT Training May 8 – 10, 2023
Submit this form to apply for TF-CBT Training, May 8-10.