We provide services to anyone in Alaska who needs mental health support. We do not have a waitlist, and appointments can generally be scheduled within two weeks (often much sooner.)
Step 1: Call to schedule an appointment
- For Adult Services in Anchorage, Southcentral and Southwestern Alaska: Call 907-563-1000
- For Child & Family Services in Anchorage, Southcentral and Southwestern Alaska: Call 907-561-0954
- For Adult and Child & Family Services in Fairbanks, Northern and Interior Alaska: Call 907-371-1300
- Walk-in appointments are available during regular hours, Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm; please call ahead if possible.
Step 2: Complete Paperwork
Many of our new client forms can be filled out and submitted securely through our website here.
- Alternatively, you may download and print the intake packet and bring it with you to your appointment.
- If the State of Alaska is referring a child for services and has legal custody of the child, please complete a Release of Information for the adult who provides day-to-day care for the minor child.
- If you are the legal guardian for an adult client, please assist them with completing the paperwork and scheduling appointments.
- You may also complete your paperwork the day of your first appointment; please come 30 minutes early to your first appointment if you choose this option.
Step 3: We look forward to seeing you!
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to review/complete paperwork, or 30 minutes early if you haven’t submitted paperwork ahead of time.
- If you are unable to make your appointment time, please call to let us know. Use the number you used to schedule or call 907-563-1000.
- We’re excited to provide you / your family with the mental health support you need!
- This video helps explain what your first appointment will be like.
For medical/other providers: After ensuring a client is interested in referral to our Organization, please click the button below to submit required information through our secure portal.