We provide services to anyone in Alaska who needs mental health support. We do not have a waitlist, and appointments can generally be scheduled within two weeks (often much sooner.)
Option 1: Call to schedule an appointment
- For Adult Services in Anchorage, Southcentral and Southwestern Alaska: Call 907-563-1000
- For Child & Family Services in Anchorage, Southcentral and Southwestern Alaska: Call 907-561-0954
- For Adult and Child & Family Services in Fairbanks, Northern and Interior Alaska: Call 907-371-1300
- PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE! Reception staff check voicemails throughout the day and return calls promptly.
- Walk-in appointments are available during regular hours, Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm; please call ahead if possible.
Option 2: Complete Paperwork
Many of our new client forms can be filled out and submitted securely through our website. When your intake packet is processed, we will call to schedule your appointment.
- You may also complete your paperwork the day of your first appointment; please come 30 minutes early to your first appointment if you choose this option.
Instructions for Legal Custodians
- If the State of Alaska is referring a child for services and has legal custody of the child, please complete a Release of Information for the adult who provides day-to-day care for the minor child.
- If you are the legal guardian for an adult client, please assist them with completing the paperwork and scheduling appointments.
We look forward to seeing you!
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to review/complete paperwork, or 30 minutes early if you haven’t submitted paperwork ahead of time.
- If you are unable to make your appointment time, please call to let us know. Use the number you used to schedule or call 907-563-1000.
- We’re excited to provide you / your family with the mental health support you need!
- This video helps explain what your first appointment will be like.
For medical/other providers: After ensuring a client is interested in referral to Alaska Behavioral Health, submit a referral through our secure portal.