Alaska Behavioral Health provides comprehensive outpatient treatment services for adults experiencing mild, moderate and severe mental illness. Our services include:
- Crisis intervention
- Psychiatric assessment and treatment
- Case management in conjunction with therapeutic services
- Individual and group therapy (including addictive disorders)
- Psycho-social rehabilitation services
- Intensive rehabilitation services
- Specialized vocational services
- Evidence-based therapies including cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) and dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT)
We assess all clients through an intake process, based on their needs and functionality.
For questions on the assessment process or to schedule an appointment, please call our front desk.
In Anchorage, 907-563-1000.
In Fairbanks, 907-371-1300.