Alaska Behavioral Health provides comprehensive outpatient treatment services for adults experiencing mild, moderate and severe mental illness. Our services include:
- Crisis intervention
- Psychiatric assessment and treatment
- Case management in conjunction with therapeutic services
- Individual and group therapy (including addictive disorders)
- Psycho-social rehabilitation services
- Intensive rehabilitation services
- Specialized vocational services
- Evidence-based therapies including cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) and dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT)
We assess all clients through an intake process, based on their needs and functionality.
For questions on the assessment process or to schedule an appointment, please call our front desk.
In Anchorage, 907-563-1000.
In Fairbanks, 907-371-1300.
Meet Our Team
Emily McClelland has a Master’s in Social Work from the University of Alaska Anchorage and has been with Alaska Behavioral Health since May 2020. She is a life-long Alaskan and enjoys going on walks to soak up the summer sun, reading, and arts and crafts.
Her passion is helping adults with anxiety, depression, substance abuse disorders, PTSD, personality disorders, and other mental disorders to create fulfilling lives. In order to do so, Emily uses a strengths-based approach along with CBT, mindfulness strategies, and other therapies with clients. Emily believes that the most important part of therapy is trust between the clinician and the client so that they can work together towards making positive changes.