Alaska Behavioral Health welcomes volunteers where possible while protecting client privacy and insuring the highest level of care. Please note: volunteer opportunities are limited.
If you are interested in volunteering, please use the form below to let us know your area of interest. Please note:
- You may be asked to submit an application form
- Depending on your area of interest, you may be contacted for an interview.
- Once we’ve agreed on a volunteer position, you will need to complete a background check. A request will be sent through Sterling Volunteers. The cost is $19, which may be waived in some cases.
- You will also need to watch a short training video and sign our Volunteer Confidentiality Agreement Form
- We request but do not require you to sign our Media Release form