Anchorage Community Mental Health Services (ACMHS) and Fairbanks Community Mental Health Services (FCMHS) are joining together to form Alaska Behavioral Health. Our mission is to strengthen Alaska communities and improve the lives of our clients by delivering exceptional behavioral healthcare services. We deliver these services in multiple clinics located in Fairbanks and Anchorage as well as through telemedicine throughout the State. We are currently recruiting for the Clinic Director who will lead the growth of our Fairbanks Adult Services operations.
This position is located in Fairbanks, AK. Fairbanks is the largest city in the interior region of Alaska. Fairbanks is the home of the Midnight sun in the summer and filled with the allure of the Northern Lights in the winter. The summers make up for the cold winters with long beautiful sunny days, great lake fishing, hunting and berry picking.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise a team of clinicians, case managers and administrative staff.
- Oversee all clinical operations (e.g. clinical care, staffing, training, measurement and evaluation).
- Lead performance improvement activities.
- Provide some coverage for walk in appointments when necessary.
- Participate in activities during, and in preparation for, all accreditation, licensing, or other surveys.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with diverse interest groups, advocacy groups and governmental organizations.
- Represent Alaska Behavioral Health while providing consultation and education services to other stakeholders in the Fairbanks area.
- Develop and foster a culture of collaboration, peer consultation, and commitment to ongoing education and professional improvement.
This position reports directly to the CEO of Alaska Behavioral Health and will be part of the organization’s senior leadership team.
- Licensed clinician in Psychology or Social Work.
- 4+ years’ experience in behavioral healthcare.
- Experience leading, managing, and/or supervising in a behavioral healthcare clinical setting.
- Demonstrated leadership capacity and ability to foster teamwork and a supportive flexible environment.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented, and reliable.
Compensation and Benefits:
Compensation includes a base salary range of $87K to $115K per year plus an annual performance-based incentive program. Benefits include:
· Medical insurance for employee and children
· 401(k) with up to a 5% employer match
· Dental insurance
· Vision Insurance
· Life/AD&D Insurance
· Long-Term Disability Insurance
· 30 days/year Paid Time Off
· 10 Paid Holidays per year
· Relocation assistance and sign on bonus available
Alaska Behavioral Health (formerly ACMHS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Interested applicants may apply online at www.acms.com or email resume to email@example.com