Our Child & Family team is hiring a clinicians to provide services at two elementary schools and 4 schools in Fairbanks.
Supporting Kids in School
This Clinician will provide individual, family, and group psychotherapy through the schools and at our clinic year-round. The clinician will work directly with a team of school district employees to identify and support students, and will provide clinical direction to clinical associates providing services to clients in school settings.
In Anchorage, the school-based clinician will be part of our Wrap Around Services team. Read Clinical Associate Laurel Brady’s blog here to learn more about what this team does. In Fairbanks, school-based clinicians work as part of the AK-RISES program.
Salary & Benefits
- Continuous professional professional development to improve clinical practice and child and family outcomes.
- Supervision for licensure
- Benefits package includes health insurance, generous paid time off, 10 paid holidays, and 401(k) with up to a 5% employer match
- Salary range for licensed clinicians (LPC, LCSW, Licensed Psychologist, and LMFT) is $65,921 to $85,312 and for unlicensed applicants or individuals with an LMSW is $51,176 to $66,229
- Opportunity to participate in an annual performance-based incentive plan
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com or submit an on-line application for the Anchorage position or for positions in Fairbanks here.