Child & Family Clinic Services
At Alaska Behavioral Health, we provide a wide range of therapeutic services to children and adolescents and their families. We focus on evidence-based practices including the ARC framework, filial therapy, Parent-Child Interaction Therapy, EMDR (Anchorage only), Child Parent Psychotherapy, and Trauma-focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.
- Assessment and treatment planning/coordination
- Crisis intervention
- Home- and Community-based services
- Individual, group and family therapy
- Outpatient mental health services
- Psycho-educational services
- Psychiatric treatment for adolescents
- Trauma informed and focused care
- Specialized complex trauma treatment services
- Skill Development
Therapeutic Behavioral Health Support Services provided in the clinic, in the community, and in homes address:
- Social skills
- Coping Skills
- Executive functions
- Parenting skills
- Independent living skills
To understand what this support may look like, read this post by Clinical Associate Laurel Brady.
In Anchorage, call 907-561-0954 for more information or to schedule an appointment.
In Fairbanks, call 907-371-1300.