Child & Family Clinic Services
At ACMHS/FCMHS, we provide a wide range of therapeutic services to children and adolescents and their families. We focus on evidence-based practices including the ARC framework, Parent-Child Interaction Therapy, EMDR (Anchorage only), Child Parent Psychotherapy, and Parenting with Love and Limits© (Anchorage only).
- Assessment and treatment planning/coordination
- Case Management
- Crisis intervention
- Home- and Community-based services
- Individual, group and family therapy
- Outpatient mental health services
- Psycho-educational services
- Skill development
- Psychiatric treatment for adolescents
- Trauma informed and focused care
- Specialize complex trauma treatment services
In Anchorage, call 907-561-0954 for more information or to schedule an appointment.
In Fairbanks, call 907-371-1300.